Scythistical #Moderator
Post: #7
no common Spence my ass[hr]
sence

[hr]
scythe I don't think you know what common sends is, I think said t and I have plenty common sence, I think the word you are looking for is immaturity!
[hr]
dam you ipod i wrote saint not said t. [hr]
may I point that you only have one vote not two because if you would look closer at blacks reply you would realize he squid no, mister you have common sence.[hr]
fuck my grammar
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scythistical #Moderator - by Scythistical - 06-24-201209:23 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-24-201211:13 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-24-201201:20 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by BlackMajor - 06-24-201201:22 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Scythistical - 06-24-201202:01 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by mikey288 - 06-24-201204:05 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by jakpet - 06-25-201202:04 AM
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-25-201203:05 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by jakpet - 06-25-201203:29 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-25-201204:07 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Scythistical - 06-25-201207:18 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-25-201205:55 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by xxDraa - 06-25-201206:00 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Scythistical - 06-25-201206:32 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-26-201201:34 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by xxDraa - 06-26-201202:22 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by jakpet - 06-26-201205:06 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by jakpet - 06-26-201210:12 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Miistic - 06-26-201207:48 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-27-201208:42 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-29-201211:04 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)