donation rank by how much you pay
Post: #8
I don't follow the spawner idea.. I don't see how that'd work.

However, I can tell you BlockHat and MobDisguise will most likely be donor privileges.
If I remember, it's entirely possible to limit which mobs they can disguise as and of course, that includes other players.

So plugins I'll be looking at adding soon are:

Orebfuscator
BlockHat
Mob Disguise
Towny
Factions

Any others?
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
donation rank by how much you pay - by jakpet - 06-21-201203:23 PM,
RE: donation rank by how much you pay - by xxDraa - 06-22-201208:03 PM,
RE: donation rank by how much you pay - by VlperX - 06-24-201206:41 PM
RE: donation rank by how much you pay - by jakpet - 06-25-201202:16 AM,
RE: donation rank by how much you pay - by VlperX - 06-25-201203:08 AM,
RE: donation rank by how much you pay - by VlperX - 06-27-201208:48 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)