Post: #10
06-24-201205:42 PM
welp, thanks gais. remember to tell me when a mod position opens up, so I may submit another application.. Of course, I'd like to have a shot at king also, once a guideline comes out.
|
Paperisracist #mayor/mod
|
|
Post: #10
06-24-201205:42 PM
welp, thanks gais. remember to tell me when a mod position opens up, so I may submit another application.. Of course, I'd like to have a shot at king also, once a guideline comes out.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-22-201208:31 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Saintethan - 06-23-201201:24 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by mikey288 - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201212:46 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by jakpet - 06-23-201201:03 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-23-201202:56 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201207:36 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Miistic - 06-23-201210:18 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-24-201212:11 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-24-201205:42 PM
|