Social Media
Post: #3
Sorry for necroing a long-ago made post. But I have nothing to do today while I wait for a few friends to get online, and my PS3's stuck installing alot of games. I still have Sony Vegas Pro 11 and been making a few CoD: MW2 edits, I could try and have a go apart from having to help members while online, in spare time when they don't need help I could try and make a trailer/advertisement video for the Minecraft server. I'm not sure if it's possible to do a TF2 one. I sometimes spike from 90fps to 20fps in the middle of recording.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Social Media - by darkspin - 04-06-201207:36 AM,
RE: Social Media - by Bonquiqui - 04-18-201210:45 AM,
RE: Social Media - by xxDraa - 06-23-201209:01 PM
RE: Social Media - by xxDraa - 06-25-201209:54 AM,
RE: Social Media - by ibanezboy - 07-02-201212:15 AM,
RE: Social Media - by hugh1 - 08-01-201208:29 PM,
RE: Social Media - by Bluevertro - 08-20-201211:26 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)