Paperisracist #mayor/mod
Post: #6
I understand that there are already many mods, but the mod part of this app was just to show that I have interest in becoming a mod, and so as to perhaps put in the minds of admins that if a mod does get dispositioned, that I could perhaps take their place.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-22-201208:31 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Saintethan - 06-23-201201:24 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by mikey288 - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201212:46 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by jakpet - 06-23-201201:03 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-23-201202:56 PM
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201207:36 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Miistic - 06-23-201210:18 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-24-201212:11 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-24-201205:42 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)