Post: #9
06-23-201211:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-23-201211:42 AM by Saintethan.)
Because it helps keep threads from dieing, and with the small amount of action on the server lately, it keeps us from getting booorrreeed.
Either way, I like dis. You haz the two cents my vote is worth. [hr]
One question though:
I've been wondering this for a looonngg time now. It usually takes people months to get moderator rank, as well as several applications. Yet mine was accepted with no objections from anyone, in just a WEEK. Why?
Either way, I like dis. You haz the two cents my vote is worth. [hr]
One question though:
I've been wondering this for a looonngg time now. It usually takes people months to get moderator rank, as well as several applications. Yet mine was accepted with no objections from anyone, in just a WEEK. Why?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
