Paperisracist #mayor/mod
Post: #1
Requirements are:

The fee of $50,000:
Yup, easily.

At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'
I have over 110 :3

You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Lavaclaw, henryy2011, Generalcreeper, Uncle_peanut, scopeadope03, theswifter1198, Scythistical, jubjub123, pottyjohn123, bns1962, mikey288, and a few others whose names escape me.

Please answer the below questions truthfully:

What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
A good mayor requires patience, a firm yet knowing hand, and a lot of MOOLAH, joking, but it does help. AAAAAAAAnyway a good mayor also requires political motivation and activity on the server. I have all of these.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
HELLZ NO, far too much time put into this to be droppin' it.
p.s. THINK OF THE PONIES! I can't be abandoning dem poniez.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Of course, everyone has to deal with things with vigorous aggression now and then, as there are people that will not take anything else seriously, but before I were to ever take such an action, I would hear every story possible to take action completely appropriate to what the town's best interests accord to.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
I spend money like a madman, but somehow I also save money like the jew I am at the same time.. Interesting, haw?

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
I've lived my life by several codes, and one of them being this... 'Live free and yonder, respect the deserving and shun the disrespectful' I do not have any intention to EVER stop following my lifeline.

MOD PART:

Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a moderator, to further help defend this server from people that desire to harm it, why just the other night some FHEG came in and publicly stated that he intended to DDOS the server, it made me lol and mad at the same time, considering how incompetent he was.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Again, a moderator requires a firm but sympathetic personality, if someone blatantly screws around with people it's an obvious longterm/perm ban, but if it's simply a misunderstanding a mod must take into account as many circumstances as possible.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Hell to the yes. I love this server, I'll probably be moving onto frontpage for playtime soon.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
The server is overall great, I do not play on any other servers, nor have I, but as soon as I joined I realised that I would not need any other servers to satisfy my boredom. I adopted it like a puppy on a doorstep.

Anything we should know about?
Welp, I have been known to make rash judgements in the past, though that was a mistake I won't make again. Keep in mind I had the server at heart in this time and honestly thought something terrible were about to happen. Also, wannabe people annoy me greatly, though if I were to be the one punishing I would take my credibility into account before taking action.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
This one, I haven't come prepared for, but since I have the app written out already, I shall continue...
BlackMajor, where should I start, he states that he likes me, but hasn't branded me as 'trusted' yet.
OMGROFLBACON, simply replied 'I suppose' so I guess that is a yes.
I haven't really been able to contact any others, so I'll just ask any I find to review the app.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I have no bones to pick with anyone, though occasionally I may use it to kick friends if they.. uhh... 'act up'. I wouldn't do it to anyone I didn't know though. :3

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Completely understandable, though I must state that I may rarely request an exception for holidays and such.

If we deem your application good, and there is a position available (they free up from resignation, demotion, inactivity.), we will accept you, and when we can, we will promote you.
Well thanks :3

Kind Regards; Paper(shy)isracist.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-22-201208:31 PM
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Saintethan - 06-23-201201:24 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by mikey288 - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201212:46 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by jakpet - 06-23-201201:03 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-23-201202:56 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by BlackMajor - 06-23-201207:36 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by Miistic - 06-23-201210:18 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-24-201212:11 PM,
RE: Paperisracist #mayor/mod - by RaperisPacist - 06-24-201205:42 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)