Post: #15
06-22-201207:51 PM
[color=#0093cb]I'm sorry but I would have to deny. Too many typos. From what I'm seeing here, asking new players to come to your town before they even get to read signs in /spawn is not going to help get Mod, as much as it's giving them a little boost in gameplay, it's not helping when they don't know the rules, what's in the spawn town (Shop, portals, buildings) and haven't even decided if they want to stay or not. Using red text a lot is not going to get your voice heard and it will annoy quite a lot of people. The only time I ever use color (Apart from the default yellow) has pretty much been green texting (Which I find too repetitive for me to do anymore) or if it's urgent for someone to read. Your first app was too early and this one is shortly after it. If someone did threaten to hack the server that did recently make the threat, there's a 99% chance they cannot, or if they attempt to their IP would be blacklisted and taken to authorities. If you mean as in java code used in attempt to ruin things easier, NC+ does a good job of auto-kicking/banning if this happens. You also mentioned responsibility, you went into PvP recently and lost your stuff (Taking responsibility of your items) and wanted them back. There is also a great amount of staff in ratio to players at the moment.[/color]
[Image: ]
