Post: #14
06-22-201204:46 AM
...
Jakpet, stop trying. You are not getting artisan for the same reason that I'm not getting artisan: balance. There are way too many artisans compared to the small number of (active) mods, and neither of us are all that mature. Where you lack in grammar, I lack in modesty and patience.
And not everything is instant. Do you have any idea how long it took Alec to become moderator? I believe it was several months, if I remember correctly. Mikey got artisan so quickly because at the time there were no real rules to getting it, and he is a DAMN GOOD player.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
