Post: #7
06-22-201201:48 AM
Erm, remember guys, we have to make sure that only the regions in Obsidia are turned off. And that only players in Obsidia can use the TNT. And that TNT physics are on. I suppose that we could just block off the Creative World on this day.
I agree with LavaClaw. We only get, say, 20 TNT each.
We'll also need plenty of moderators and artisans on to keep things from going out of control, as well as supply the TNT.
PS: Mob spawning should be OFF during all dis.
I agree with LavaClaw. We only get, say, 20 TNT each.
We'll also need plenty of moderators and artisans on to keep things from going out of control, as well as supply the TNT.
PS: Mob spawning should be OFF during all dis.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
