Great Moments
Post: #3
Staying up late in jr. high/highschool so I could talk with the other admins who live all the way across the world. When Viper interviewed me to be a head admin it was like 2-3 am here in Texas and I had school in the morning LMAOOOO

I moved on to tf2 primarily and everyone who joined the tf2 server got mercilessly spawned camped by snipers until you earned their respect by gitting gud. I became a dirty sniper main for a while LOL

I'm in my third year of college and I'm turning 21 this February. Who else here feels old?

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Great Moments - by darkspin - 02-06-201803:07 PM,
RE: Great Moments - by mikeluigi64 - 10-21-201805:29 AM,
RE: Great Moments - by mrminority - 10-22-201805:16 AM
RE: Great Moments - by AngelZ - 10-22-201807:12 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)