Post: #1
05-02-201609:16 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-02-201609:21 AM by MrMisterMister0.)
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
[color=#32CD32]I feel that I could help in some great building projects and direct new players.
[/color]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
[color=#32CD32]Good manners, a heart of gold (silver AT LEAST), a sense of justice and good decision making.
[/color]
Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
[color=#32CD32]Uhh, crap. I can't really tell, but if I had to guess I believe I've spent just about that amount of time on here.[/color]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
[color=#32CD32]I'm a relatively kind fellow, I believe in equality and try to do what's best for the server. My gameplay style on Minecraft is this cycle of gather, build, chill, gather again. This server holds a special place in my heart and I find it very enjoyable, if a little... dormant.[/color]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
[color=#32CD32]I don't have a real schedule other than being on several times a week. However, I could start a pattern of being on once a week at minimum.[/color]
=====================================================
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
[color=#32CD32]I understand and agree with these terms and will always follow them.[/color][hr]
[color=#32CD32]Shoot, I messed up the title.[/color][/size]
[color=#32CD32]I feel that I could help in some great building projects and direct new players.
[/color]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
[color=#32CD32]Good manners, a heart of gold (silver AT LEAST), a sense of justice and good decision making.
[/color]
Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
[color=#32CD32]Uhh, crap. I can't really tell, but if I had to guess I believe I've spent just about that amount of time on here.[/color]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
[color=#32CD32]I'm a relatively kind fellow, I believe in equality and try to do what's best for the server. My gameplay style on Minecraft is this cycle of gather, build, chill, gather again. This server holds a special place in my heart and I find it very enjoyable, if a little... dormant.[/color]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
[color=#32CD32]I don't have a real schedule other than being on several times a week. However, I could start a pattern of being on once a week at minimum.[/color]
=====================================================
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
[color=#32CD32]I understand and agree with these terms and will always follow them.[/color][hr]
[color=#32CD32]Shoot, I messed up the title.[/color][/size]
[i]"IF YOU ARE ROSING YOU WAY, YOU NEED SOME PROTECSHUN! BLAK TARU GETS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! IT COULD FIND QUICKLY, IT'S STICKY!!"[/i]
