Server activity
Post: #11
I would like the idea of a modded server, and if I do remember right, forge has a install server option?[hr]
I just like mods....( when I'm not on realms ether tf2mvm or Minecraft mods)

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server activity - by AngelZ - 01-14-201604:27 AM,
RE: Server activity - by BinoAl - 01-14-201606:49 AM,
RE: Server activity - by IzzyKart - 01-14-201607:20 AM,
RE: Server activity - by Bluevertro - 01-14-201611:32 AM,
RE: Server activity - by Hadongee - 01-14-201611:37 AM,
RE: Server activity - by Bluevertro - 01-14-201602:10 PM,
RE: Server activity - by Hadongee - 01-14-201604:35 PM,
RE: Server activity - by BinoAl - 01-14-201605:48 PM,
RE: Server activity - by AngelZ - 01-16-201610:15 AM,
RE: Server activity - by IzzyKart - 01-17-201604:33 AM,
RE: Server activity - by mikeluigi64 - 02-17-201605:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)