Official Darkspin Texture Pack?
Post: #5

That might actually make me stop killing dogs like a gentleman.
[i]What I'll do to those things will be sheer brutality if you make them ponies.[/i]
Though I am up for the idea of a Texture Pack for the server, I might fuck around on ASE and see if I can magically pull some decent looking sprites out of my ass. [size=xx-small]for once[/size]
Don't hold me up on that promise though, it's a 1 in a million chance of me making a decent sprite.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by Saintethan - 06-15-201202:28 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-15-201201:46 PM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-19-201208:29 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by Scythistical - 06-19-201212:04 PM
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:22 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:58 PM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by lyrael - 06-30-201210:53 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)