Mob Arena Event #1!
Post: #2
Oh ya. The first round made me think of TF2.(NOTE:I played the thing before-hand before the realease) Please, BRING some good armor. My recommendation is Enchanted Diamond Armor with a good sword and bow. IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED, YOU WILL DIE[hr]
EDIT: I got through with 3 god apples, and I almost died. With full diamond armor, Powerful enchants on sword and bow, and a /heal by something(I think it was izzy). DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mob Arena Event #1! - by IzzyKart - 12-28-201510:37 AM,
RE: Mob Arena Event #1! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-28-201510:41 AM
RE: Mob Arena Event #1! - by IzzyKart - 12-28-201510:50 AM,
RE: Mob Arena Event #1! - by MrMisterMister0 - 05-01-201602:04 PM,
RE: Mob Arena Event #1! - by mikeluigi64 - 05-02-201603:09 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)