Post: #11
12-22-201503:52 PM
Lol! I actually had removed my own vote for Asyr shortly after I set it to 9001, but it looks like Darkspin and Jojo both like my name best :^)
[Image: ]
| What do you want the name of the new map to be? | |||
| Yeretoria | 2 | ||
| Darkhado | 1 | ||
| Quaria | 3 | ||
| ...Asyr... (godammit bino) | 0 | ||
| Nuonidge | 0 | ||
| Elsoldor | 0 | ||
| Diumedre | 0 | ||
| Excreimer | 0 | ||
| 6 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
NAMING THE NEW MAP: VOTE HERE!
|
|
Post: #11
12-22-201503:52 PM
Lol! I actually had removed my own vote for Asyr shortly after I set it to 9001, but it looks like Darkspin and Jojo both like my name best :^)
[Image: ] |