When new players join..
Post: #1
They 90% of the time lunge into the creative world or just go on into the mainworld's main places, without reading signs on rules, what to do ect. And then most of the time ask later on about something they need to know that the signs would have shown. I think there should be the plugin for new players (I cannot remember the name of it, I'll look later.) where it puts you through a series of questions related to the signs, like "What is the use of a lapis cross?" and if they answer wrong it put them back at the start. I'm not sure if it's worth doing this or not.[hr]
Bah, I put this in the wrong section, sorry.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
When new players join.. - by xxDraa - 06-19-201203:01 AM
RE: When new players join.. - by VlperX - 06-19-201212:15 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by jakpet - 06-19-201204:01 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by lyrael - 06-21-201208:20 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by xxDraa - 06-22-201207:38 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by Saintethan - 06-22-201202:07 AM,
RE: When new players join.. - by VlperX - 06-24-201206:45 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by lyrael - 06-30-201210:47 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by ibanezboy - 07-09-201201:29 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)