#Moderator IzzyKart57
Post: #3

All seems good here, although I also think that Moderators need to also have a sense of when to lay it off and have fun and allow others to have fun with them.[/quote]
Heh
I do think he should become a mod because he does have a long history on this server, and he frequently talks about it going back to how it was irl.(I have half of my messages about it, the other half pingas related X.X).
[hr]
Dang it it didn't qoute.....

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator IzzyKart57 - by IzzyKart - 12-11-201511:26 AM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by Hadongee - 12-11-201508:34 PM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by mikeluigi64 - 12-12-201512:19 AM
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by IzzyKart - 12-12-201512:21 AM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by AngelZ - 12-12-201505:08 AM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by BinoAl - 12-12-201511:25 AM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by Hadongee - 12-12-201512:19 PM,
RE: #Moderator IzzyKart57 - by IzzyKart - 12-12-201512:46 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)