jakpet#artisan read all of it!
Post: #1
[color=#0000CD]why do you wan to be an artisan?
[/color]
[color=#FFA500] well let me tell you...[/color]

It would be easier to manage my city. I have been keeping the upkeep and organization going but there are not always artisans or admins that are able to help and this would solve that issue. I will attack a word doc at the end of app showing screen shots.

I would also like to an artisan because I would be able to help people much easier. Like when someone gets greifed I can actually fix the damage rather then saying I can't do anything about it except ban the griefer.

This is why i want to be an artisan

[color=#0000CD]Do you think you know what it takes to be an aritsan?[/color]
Yes, I have been watching them and learning things from them and i learned a bit when they made the world edit play-land in my city.

[color=#0000CD]Can you be trusted with this power (not to use on only stuff for yourself)?[/color]

yes, I will be willing enough to help other players while being able to do thing on my own.

[color=#0000CD]Do you understand/ know any of world edit or world gaurd?[/color]

Definitly, I made this server just to play with plugins and I spent most of the time messing around with world edit. I made building, oceans, roads, made hills with brushes and ect. I also have a printed out sheet of all the world edit commands. I know how to use world gaurd a bit I know you use the world edit tool to set the edges of the region and you can use //vert to make it go all the way up and down and I know how to make parented plots, for all you do is set a region and parent it to the main region.

[color=#0000CD]Are you active on the server and respect the players?[/color]

yes, I do respect the players and always try to meet there needs but I cant always do everything that an artisan can and the players seem to get mad and I do understand there frustration.

Pleas reply and I hope my attached file will work!
(and yes i`m pretty much undgrounded)
[hr]
dang i have to fix my attachment its to big
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-18-201211:58 AM
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-20-201207:34 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201203:34 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:26 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201210:01 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:00 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201212:32 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201201:41 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-21-201205:22 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-22-201204:55 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-25-201208:59 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201203:40 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201208:38 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-26-201203:02 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-27-201206:49 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201207:37 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 02-17-201305:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)