New server is up!
Post: #12
Well, why I'm so supportive of the idea is that I think over time, as people do get more money, the prices will go up. I feel like if someone new joined the server, they will have trouble catching up. That's how I feel.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
New server is up! - by Hadongee - 11-30-201503:31 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by IzzyKart - 12-01-201508:35 AM,
RE: New server is up! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-02-201509:37 AM,
RE: New server is up! - by Hadongee - 12-02-201511:15 AM,
RE: New server is up! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-02-201501:09 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-02-201502:16 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by IzzyKart - 12-02-201503:04 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by BinoAl - 12-02-201505:11 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by Hadongee - 12-02-201508:53 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-02-201503:06 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by IzzyKart - 12-02-201503:41 PM,
RE: New server is up! - by mikeluigi64 - 12-03-201501:17 PM
RE: New server is up! - by BinoAl - 12-03-201504:42 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)