DarkRyu
Post: #1
Hi, I'm an administrator for Darkspin's TF2 and Terraria servers. I don't talk much unless I have something to say or I'm hyper.

I am currently enlisted in the United States army and will be leaving on May 5th and will arrive at basic training on May 7th. My MOS is 91S which is a Stryker Unit Mechanic. Basically, I will be fixing rocket-launching tanks. I hope to make the military a career to support my family while taking time out to help DS with his servers since he's pretty awesome.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
DarkRyu - by DarkRyu - 03-19-201211:13 AM
RE: DarkRyu - by VlperX - 03-19-201202:41 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by DarkRyu - 03-19-201204:47 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by CasaNova - 10-06-201311:13 AM,
RE: DarkRyu - by Bluevertro - 10-06-201312:10 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by BinoAl - 10-06-201312:40 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by Bluevertro - 10-06-201312:57 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by StorAxis - 10-06-201301:41 PM,
RE: DarkRyu - by Bluevertro - 10-06-201301:44 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)