So I have nothing to do. And I see this.
Post: #1
I have decided to go back to darkspin, for the first time in a while. And all I see is a shadow of itself. I remember when there was people who were always on, and they don't mind a chat. But now its like a ghost town. I really wish it could go back to its formal state. And I have no clue how to put words to my feeling.













I never changed in the year/ year and a half

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I have nothing to do. And I see this. - by mikeluigi64 - 08-18-201501:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)