Post: #1
01-30-201510:42 AM
So I realized that we are moving to one of the biggest updates ever so I thought, What will everyone wants to know about the move?
I think here people should ask their questions about teh upcoming move. Here are some of mine.
1. Will mobs be allowed to spawn with spawn eggs at last?
2. How big is the boarder?
3. What plugins are going to be there?
Please post other questions if you need to know. I think alot of us wold like to know.
I think here people should ask their questions about teh upcoming move. Here are some of mine.
1. Will mobs be allowed to spawn with spawn eggs at last?
2. How big is the boarder?
3. What plugins are going to be there?
Please post other questions if you need to know. I think alot of us wold like to know.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
