#TrialMod Zahn97
Post: #2
I'm sort of split here.
While you're my friend, and I think you could do a good job of it, there is the issue of your history.
And of course, there's the two-month reapplication rule, and this is only one month since your last application.
I want more staff opinion before I make a vote, as I can recognize that I'm somewhat biased towards you.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#TrialMod Zahn97 - by AngelZ - 09-30-201409:39 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by josephmeyers258 - 10-01-201412:50 AM
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by AngelZ - 10-01-201407:18 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by BinoAl - 10-01-201409:05 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by mikeluigi64 - 10-01-201409:18 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by BinoAl - 10-01-201409:32 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by mikeluigi64 - 10-01-201411:26 AM,
RE: #TrialMod Zahn97 - by Nindroid - 10-03-201411:14 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)