squishygamer #Constructor
Post: #1
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]
Lets just say a very long time.

[b]How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?[/b]
As much as I can (3-4 hours every weekend)

[b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]
Nowadays it takes up almost all of my time. Mostly because we are losing a lot of players and not many come on. So all I get to do is build. But that is fine because building is like… my passion. So I use up a lot of time building. I also build in creative and survival.

[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.[/b]
My builds are below.
http://imgur.com/tIHPMKr,I3WJWjK#0
http://imgur.com/5bwIQAE,FV4KiUO#1
http://imgur.com/bHZepfR,ngVXMfd,YXI8Rh9,cq15aEH,PJ0vHvf#4

[b]Do you like potatoes?[/b]
[Image: ]

[color=#C71585]Hope you like the app.[/color]
,[color=#C71585]Squishy[/color][color=#FF1493]gamer[/color][hr]
Forgot to add this :/ Gremlin and I made the big modern house aka the last link. But blue helped a little with the stairs so my credits go to gremlin and blue.
Away
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
squishygamer #Constructor - by squishygamer - 09-29-201401:07 AM
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by squishygamer - 10-02-201407:36 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by Nindroid - 10-03-201411:13 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by squishygamer - 10-04-201407:04 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by Nindroid - 10-04-201412:52 PM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by Nindroid - 10-04-201411:57 PM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by mikeluigi64 - 10-05-201407:06 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by squishygamer - 10-05-201407:40 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by mikeluigi64 - 10-05-201411:53 AM,
RE: squishygamer #Constructor - by squishygamer - 10-09-201406:09 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)