My official resignation.
Post: #1
It's with a heavy heart that I'm announcing that I'm stepping down from the position of Head Admin on the Minecraft server. Before I go into the specifics of why I'm doing it I want to make one thing Absolutely clear: There has been no falling out between myself and Darkspin or anyone else in the community, and I've taken time to come to this decision (Hasn't been an overnight thing).

As many of you know, I'm a teenager in my final 2 years of school. It's tough, I have constant crap to deal with but I'm sure many of you can relate to that. This means I have very little time to maintain a social life, stay healthy and do all those other things people do (Wut?). I've found up until this point I have been able to juggle everything and squeeze time to do DS stuff on top. But I've reached a stage where I feel like I am letting the server die because I'm not giving it enough time/energy. That's something I really don't want.
I honestly do have a fair chunk of time off at the end of the year, but that's still quite a long way off and I don't think it's reasonable that everyone has to suffer because I don't have time for anything. Also, my sister is heading off to London for a year so I want to spend some time with her before she heads off.
I've also 'kind-of' lost interest in Minecraft. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome game and it got me into gaming, and it's one of the most influential games of all time (imo). But I just don't find anything interesting to do anymore, all I do is do parkour on random stuff and talk to you guys(Which I love!). But I wouldn't have anything to do with MC if it wasn't for the DS community.
I have learned a huge amount from managing a community and I honestly think some of the 'skillz' I have learned here will help me out irl. People have been influential (Sum honourable mentions)
-Darkspin (2awsm)
-DarkRyu (2wise)
-Geek96 (2smart)
-BinoAl (Fgt)
If you're not on that list, doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed your company blah blah, every one of you has taught me something new.

And no, I'm not going to half destroy the server and then go host a different one under another name. Everything will be left as is, ready for the next H-A to take the Iron Throne. I'm going to ask, before fuggin'off that Darkspin [b]PLEASE[/b] consult Bino/Geek about possible Head Admins. I'm also more than happy to help the next admin with the odd issue that comes up.
Sooooo yeah. I'm not vanishing off the face of the Earth, I'll still play video games, I'll still ban all the muscbots on the forums unless I lose my admin on here too, I'll be a 'dormant' member of DS if you will. I hope this doesn't mean the end for Darkspin MC, I certainly don't want it to. I'm doing this because you all deserve a better server and a better Admin.

Tl;DR: Read the whole thing, you lazy shit.




[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
My official resignation. - by StorAxis - 09-24-201412:25 AM
RE: My official resignation. - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-24-201404:25 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by BinoAl - 09-24-201404:44 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by josephmeyers258 - 09-24-201409:36 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by mikey288 - 09-24-201410:39 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by Hadongee - 09-24-201410:48 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by Bluevertro - 09-24-201411:29 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by Eleves_202 - 09-24-201408:56 PM,
RE: My official resignation. - by squishygamer - 09-25-201407:03 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by mikeluigi64 - 09-26-201404:31 AM,
RE: My official resignation. - by darkspin - 09-27-201403:53 PM,
RE: My official resignation. - by StorAxis - 09-29-201411:38 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)