Ban request for ~ArmyAlex
Post: #9
I know its not my place, but when a guy explicitly asks to get banned, I would just say, "To hell with it. He doesn't care." and temp him for a few days at least. Maybe a week. I am probably jumping the gun, but still. This guy is just gonna come back at some point at start all over again.

Just another opinion.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by mikeluigi64 - 09-14-201403:46 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by Bluevertro - 09-14-201402:05 PM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by mikeluigi64 - 09-15-201412:01 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by Bluevertro - 09-15-201401:13 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by mikeluigi64 - 09-15-201402:01 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by mikeluigi64 - 09-15-201407:18 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-16-201405:55 AM,
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by Eleves_202 - 09-16-201409:06 AM
RE: Ban request for ~ArmyAlex - by squishygamer - 09-16-201410:17 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)