Post: #1
09-14-201403:46 AM
Check these out:
http://imgur.com/a/brgOC#0
So as you see, he is trying to get one of his friends unbanned.(like Hugh1)
Then I told him(along with some of us) to get his friend onto forums.
He said "But his computer can't turn on forums"
I said "why can't he use the one at the public place like the libery(yes, thats how i spelled it)?
He then started to get mad, as shown in these pics.
He started to cuss like CRAZY
He said Ban me pussys(Means he wants to be banned)
I think you get what happened afterwards.
Please get this person off. He is doing like the 'friends' of Hugh1 and I think we shouldn't let him stay on. After all, he wants to banned.
From your pal,
Mike
ps He offended me becuse I was taking the screenshots :(
http://imgur.com/a/brgOC#0
So as you see, he is trying to get one of his friends unbanned.(like Hugh1)
Then I told him(along with some of us) to get his friend onto forums.
He said "But his computer can't turn on forums"
I said "why can't he use the one at the public place like the libery(yes, thats how i spelled it)?
He then started to get mad, as shown in these pics.
He started to cuss like CRAZY
He said Ban me pussys(Means he wants to be banned)
I think you get what happened afterwards.
Please get this person off. He is doing like the 'friends' of Hugh1 and I think we shouldn't let him stay on. After all, he wants to banned.
From your pal,
Mike
ps He offended me becuse I was taking the screenshots :(
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
