Is Ryu Bob Ross?
Definitely
0.06%
5
Wtf man. No. He's dead! Wait, you're a zombie??
0.08%
7
NO, THIS IS PATRICK
99.87%
9002
9014 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Official Resignation
Post: #10
I permanently banned Scrappy for coming back after his ban was lifted and causing more drama. When your ban is wiped or lifted, that's your time to show us that we were wrong about you or you're a better person. It's not a time to come back to troll harder than before. Because he's known for this and been banned more than a few times, he's now permabanned until he contacts me and we try to sort this whole thing out. (He's currently refusing to establish contact so I'm taking the necessary steps)

Also, I'd like to point out that I've banned myself for a week since I've already been banned for a day for drama. I already got my warning when I wrote the rules. Next time I'm banned, it should be for 6 months to perm, depending on the offense. I will then always have the reserved right to defend myself here on the forums if I feel my ban is unfair or wrongful, as everyone has this right.

Just wanted to be up-front with everyone.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 08-31-201407:07 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by Bluevertro - 08-31-201407:16 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by BinoAl - 09-01-201404:02 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201404:26 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-01-201405:53 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by Nindroid - 09-01-201409:47 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201409:59 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201410:44 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201411:46 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201412:26 PM
RE: My Official Resignation - by StorAxis - 09-01-201404:54 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201409:18 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by squishygamer - 09-02-201402:45 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-02-201402:55 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by darkspin - 09-02-201403:48 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-02-201403:50 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-02-201403:21 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by darkspin - 09-03-201405:13 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by Hadongee - 09-04-201409:33 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-18-201406:30 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-18-201407:29 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by TheComposer - 09-19-201405:16 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)