Is Ryu Bob Ross?
Definitely
0.06%
5
Wtf man. No. He's dead! Wait, you're a zombie??
0.08%
7
NO, THIS IS PATRICK
99.87%
9002
9014 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Official Resignation
Post: #1
I've given this some thought for more than a few months and I think after the events of this night, my mind has been made up for me.

I concede.

I've done all I could to help the server and I feel all I've done is make it worse. To everyone that I've upset in the time that I've been admin of the TF2 server, I sincerely apologize. I'm simply a man trying to get along. I'm just a guy trying to do what he thinks is right, as is everyone else.

I really don't care anymore and that's the problem. I'm done. I don't care anymore. Betrayed by myself, I can't care at a time like this. Those that I would call friend have always been closer to my heart than family. I would give my life for my friends and that's what kills me. Ironically, I read something just last week.

"Sometimes, the friends that you would take a bullet for are the ones behind the gun"

For all the fun times we shared - I will always love you, my friends.
Ok, mellodrama aside, I'll still be on steam. Keep me on your list - delete me - it doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm pretty much dead inside atm. GG EVERYONE!

EDIT: I'd just like to add.. that I was wrong. I was the one holding the grudge the entire time without even realizing it. For what I've done to you, Composer, sorry won't do you justice. I singled you out and labeled you in my own mind without even fucking realizing it. I should be thanking you guys.. so.. Thank you. From the bottom of my demented little heart where I truly believed I was the victim. I am sorry.

5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: If I didn't feel the way I felt, then this wouldn't have happened.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: This has been a wake up call for me.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: A very big one.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: So I guess I should thank you all.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: I was holding a grudge against composer without realizing it
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: even feeling like I was neutral to him, I was saying there was tension
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: that tension might have just been my own
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: maybe I really was the one who started all this

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 08-31-201407:07 PM
RE: My Official Resignation - by Bluevertro - 08-31-201407:16 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by BinoAl - 09-01-201404:02 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201404:26 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 09-01-201405:53 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by Nindroid - 09-01-201409:47 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201409:59 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201410:44 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-01-201411:46 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201412:26 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by StorAxis - 09-01-201404:54 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-01-201409:18 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by squishygamer - 09-02-201402:45 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-02-201402:55 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by darkspin - 09-02-201403:48 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-02-201403:50 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-02-201403:21 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by darkspin - 09-03-201405:13 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by Hadongee - 09-04-201409:33 PM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by DarkRyu - 09-18-201406:30 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by mikeluigi64 - 09-18-201407:29 AM,
RE: My Official Resignation - by TheComposer - 09-19-201405:16 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)