So, do you think something like this should be on Darkspin?
Yes
50.00%
1
No
50.00%
1
IDGAF Just do whatever the hell you want
0%
0
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ideas for the server to make it better
Post: #1
So, for anyone that is reading this I have an idea. What is the server had 5 different worlds, Obsidia, Craetive, Anarchia, Factions, and Mini games (Geek's Carnival). I asked some of the newer players on the server what they would like to see on the server. They suggested the minigames which I actually thought wasn't a bad idea. And I thought of the factions world as something that would appeal to more intense players that want to get involved in something. For the factions world, it would have P.v.P but only in certain areas. For the minigames world we could still use ./warp adventure but change the name of it. Something that would appeal alot more to players like, F:E Geek's Carnival! MInigames! Spleef, Mini hunger games, duck hunt, simple games like those and parkour.
Let me know what you all think of this in the near future. - Beytu

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ideas for the server to make it better - by B e y t u - 08-26-201411:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)