Happy Birthday, Pwnzr!
Post: #1
Here it is again in all of its glory. a copy pasta.

I would like to wish a happy birthday to nicest, coolest, and kindest admin around, [color=#1E90FF]Pwnzr[/color].
He is one of my favorite admins so I thought the least I could do for him is to wish him a happy birthday. Pwnzr is an incredible guy and is very helpful on the server.
[color=#000000]Happy birthday m8 :D[/color]

Here's a cake [Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by Bluevertro - 08-15-201405:45 AM
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by mikeluigi64 - 08-15-201405:53 AM,
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 08-15-201401:19 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by Nindroid - 08-15-201401:43 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by Bluevertro - 08-15-201403:09 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by Nindroid - 08-15-201411:33 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday, Pwnzr! - by StorAxis - 08-15-201405:17 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)