GOOD BYE AND FARWELL ALL YEE SWAG MOFOS
Post: #1
Well its been a fun and weird 3 years on darkspin and I see that there are new people so this place won't die out anytime soon but I have a ton of stuff to do plus some problems I need to take care of so I'm not really coming back on idk if anyone cares that I'm leaving but just wanted to say goodbye all ye motherfuckers hail ghost you fishgets and let the rank of dragon rise again one day

Ps the sky kingdom will kill you al in your sleep GG no RE:cool:[hr]
Also I would like to be banned for #Mangos as a last request

The Muffin Man will always live on...in our hearts...and in our bellys
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
GOOD BYE AND FARWELL ALL YEE SWAG MOFOS - by Recon1997 - 08-14-201403:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)