#Mayor Funny_Fish
Post: #1
Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?
I have been on for a little while now and have built a town with around 6 citizens, I want this rank to be able to protect the plots of my citizens, I also think that as mayor I will e able to well represent my town and represent my people!

Do you agree to continually improve/expand your town if you get this rank?
Yes! I still have my plans for my town as my population grows my town will too!

How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?
If there happened to be a conflict I would listen to both point of views and judge afterwards

Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.
I would treat all players with respect, even the ones out of my town, the only time I would remove someone from my region is if they broke my town rules!

Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?

I agree that if I am inactive my rank can be taken from me!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Mayor Funny_Fish - by Funny_Fish - 08-14-201402:23 AM
RE: #Mayor Funny_Fish - by mikeluigi64 - 08-14-201402:53 AM,
RE: #Mayor Funny_Fish - by StorAxis - 08-14-201402:40 PM,
RE: #Mayor Funny_Fish - by mikeluigi64 - 08-16-201402:54 AM,
RE: #Mayor Funny_Fish - by squishygamer - 08-16-201406:20 AM,
RE: #Mayor Funny_Fish - by mikeluigi64 - 08-16-201407:27 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)