Post: #1
08-11-201407:33 PM
Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?
I've played for a few days now and i've founded a small town with 8 people living there, i want to be a mayor to help protect my peoples buildings and help them enjoy the server more, I think a good mayor must listen to the people that live there and keep in contact with the other mayors to help expand and grow.
Do you agree to continually improve/expand your town if you get this rank?
I will always want to improve my town to make sure its at its full potential.
How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?
I would listen to both sides of the argument and decide a fair and just way to sort it.
Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.
I would only remove people from the town if they went against the laws and rules that have been set.
Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?
If I am inactive I agree to have my rank taken from me .
I've played for a few days now and i've founded a small town with 8 people living there, i want to be a mayor to help protect my peoples buildings and help them enjoy the server more, I think a good mayor must listen to the people that live there and keep in contact with the other mayors to help expand and grow.
Do you agree to continually improve/expand your town if you get this rank?
I will always want to improve my town to make sure its at its full potential.
How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?
I would listen to both sides of the argument and decide a fair and just way to sort it.
Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.
I would only remove people from the town if they went against the laws and rules that have been set.
Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?
If I am inactive I agree to have my rank taken from me .
