Official Darkspin Texture Pack?
Post: #2
Maybe Min and I could get together for Zombies? :D Min is the skin maker, but I might be able to help in-vision it. I like the idea. Mangoes might be odd.... I wouldn't want it to strain too far from Vanilla though.[hr]
OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! Have the EnderDragon skinned to look like BlackMajor![hr]
Edit 2: Alec's suggestion, Magic Wand Wooden Axe, for WE and all.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by Saintethan - 06-15-201202:28 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-15-201201:46 PM
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-19-201208:29 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:22 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:58 PM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by lyrael - 06-30-201210:53 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)