Official Darkspin Texture Pack?
Post: #1
I personally am a dedicated follower of the weekly snapshots--and I have noticed that the latest one adds custom server textures. Meaning, there is now an option to turn server textures on and off--when on, you will see whatever texture pack the server has.

But first, we'll need a specofic texture pack--and I want ours to be original. In this thread are the ideas I've had for one.

1. Change apple texture to that of a MANGO.
2. Zombie texture to whatever Mikey envisions it should look like.
3. Diamond armour-->Looks like Lapis Lazuli [/align]

...

Any other changes would probably be purely cosmetic.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by Saintethan - 06-15-201202:28 AM
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-15-201201:46 PM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-19-201208:29 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:22 AM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:58 PM,
RE: Official Darkspin Texture Pack? - by lyrael - 06-30-201210:53 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)