Recon1997 #Moderator
Post: #4
Well, I read all of the this, and here is one thing: 'the staff is not on recently'. Dude, I have been on 10 different server forums, and this always come up. And those ones who said that AND became mod were said to:abuse the power, putting threats, and do reallll long tempban/ban people they don't like. I have seen it, and I don't have want one here. I will say NO Way. No no no. Not taking a risk.


From a traveling mayor,
Mike[/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recon1997 #Moderator - by Recon1997 - 08-03-201405:50 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by squishygamer - 08-03-201406:04 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by Recon1997 - 08-05-201401:45 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by mikeluigi64 - 08-05-201403:31 AM
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by squishygamer - 08-05-201404:10 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by mikeluigi64 - 08-05-201405:45 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by Nindroid - 08-05-201406:47 AM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by StorAxis - 08-05-201404:23 PM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by Recon1997 - 08-05-201411:20 PM,
RE: Recon1997 #Moderator - by StorAxis - 08-06-201404:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)