Post: #1
08-03-201405:50 AM
[color=#FFA500]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color]
With more and more people coming on I am seeing less and less of staff, and with the new people they are going to need help learning about the server.
[color=#FFA500]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
Someone who doesn't think they are above the new people and tries to stop fights not start them some one who can be a noobies main nigger ya you know the good ones
[color=#FFA500]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/color]
Yes I have because I'm Batman I need to be on here a lot
[color=#FFA500]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well as you know I'm Bat...no I'm Bruce...[color=#FF0000]I AM RECONS BLASTED FACE[/color]. I have been with this swag server for 3 years now, I have seen the good and the bad. (#R.I.PJakpet) I love football, but after hours, it's Minecraft, but Pwnzr stole my soul, so I'm on more ofter.
[color=#FFA500]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/color]
I was gone for 3 months, but I'M BACK (in black? Nah) and ready to kick big booty! Because I like them and I cannot lie.
[color=#FFA500]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
[/color]
For sure homie
[color=#FFA500]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.[/color]
Yes.
[color=#FFA500]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.[/color]
For sure
[color=#FFA500]You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.[/color]
FER SHER
[color=#FFA500]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation. [/color]
k
Thanks for looking at it!
With more and more people coming on I am seeing less and less of staff, and with the new people they are going to need help learning about the server.
[color=#FFA500]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
Someone who doesn't think they are above the new people and tries to stop fights not start them some one who can be a noobies main nigger ya you know the good ones
[color=#FFA500]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/color]
Yes I have because I'm Batman I need to be on here a lot
[color=#FFA500]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well as you know I'm Bat...no I'm Bruce...[color=#FF0000]I AM RECONS BLASTED FACE[/color]. I have been with this swag server for 3 years now, I have seen the good and the bad. (#R.I.PJakpet) I love football, but after hours, it's Minecraft, but Pwnzr stole my soul, so I'm on more ofter.
[color=#FFA500]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/color]
I was gone for 3 months, but I'M BACK (in black? Nah) and ready to kick big booty! Because I like them and I cannot lie.
[color=#FFA500]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
[/color]
For sure homie
[color=#FFA500]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.[/color]
Yes.
[color=#FFA500]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.[/color]
For sure
[color=#FFA500]You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.[/color]
FER SHER
[color=#FFA500]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation. [/color]
k
Thanks for looking at it!
The Muffin Man will always live on...in our hearts...and in our bellys
