Post: #1
08-02-201409:51 AM
Hello there, I didn't you seen you come in ;). I'm ibanezboy coming back to take my rightful place on the throne. Also I've evolved into ibanezman. That's right, I'm going for admin, SUCK IT. So since I've been moderator in previous times, I believe it's only right that in these dark times I take leadership of the server that desperately needs it.
1. Why do you want to be admin?
I've actually been on the server and have a soul (unlike darkspin and henry). On my weekends I help the blind and deaf orphans cook at the steak house and donate my time at the DFK charity (dog food for Kenyans).
2. Have you played at least 80 hours on the server?
I've played more hours then darkspin.
3.Tell us about yourself and what you do on the server.
I'm ibanezyman. I'm friends with Alec, Davy, Mikey. I date meatboy on the weekends. I sleep two hours a night. Go to school once a week. I'm awake for 22 hours 2 of those are for csgo and the other hours are purely for minecraft.
4. Is there anything you need us to know?
I'm awake for 22 hours remember. 2 for csgo, 22 for minecraft. After that period https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvgXo4NP9zE
5. To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for admin reasons, personal reasons aren't acceptable (lol im not zahn/feffog) .
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator (lol im not clarkee) .
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account (lol im not henry). They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
I guess I agree...
1. Why do you want to be admin?
I've actually been on the server and have a soul (unlike darkspin and henry). On my weekends I help the blind and deaf orphans cook at the steak house and donate my time at the DFK charity (dog food for Kenyans).
2. Have you played at least 80 hours on the server?
I've played more hours then darkspin.
3.Tell us about yourself and what you do on the server.
I'm ibanezyman. I'm friends with Alec, Davy, Mikey. I date meatboy on the weekends. I sleep two hours a night. Go to school once a week. I'm awake for 22 hours 2 of those are for csgo and the other hours are purely for minecraft.
4. Is there anything you need us to know?
I'm awake for 22 hours remember. 2 for csgo, 22 for minecraft. After that period https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvgXo4NP9zE
5. To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for admin reasons, personal reasons aren't acceptable (lol im not zahn/feffog) .
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator (lol im not clarkee) .
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account (lol im not henry). They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
I guess I agree...
[Image: ]
