Surlan Mod app
Post: #1
Hey it's Pwnzr. Surlan can't post this so I am for him.

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color]

What think it take is to be a good mayor is making the people in the city happy and protecting the people in the city.

[color=#FF0000]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]

No I will never abandon my city the only reason I will not be there is if i get banned which I never hope to happen.


[color=#FF0000]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]

yes I have the patience to deal with citizens

[color=#FF0000]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]

Yes

[color=#FF0000]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]

Yes I shall always.

And that's his app.

See ya later!

[color=#32CD32]~Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Surlan Mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-14-201207:13 AM
RE: Surlan Mod app - by jakpet - 06-14-201209:50 AM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-14-201202:20 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by LavaClaw - 06-14-201204:46 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by BlackMajor - 06-15-201206:54 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-16-201207:22 AM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-15-201208:27 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by BlackMajor - 06-16-201206:23 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-18-201209:30 AM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by Saintethan - 06-18-201202:03 AM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by Miistic - 06-20-201207:36 PM,
RE: Surlan Mod app - by jakpet - 06-19-201211:48 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)