Post: #1
08-02-201403:26 AM
I love darkspin I really do, Pwnzr and I have been with darkspin for 3 years and we have seen the good and bad but this is really pissing me off.
Almost every Mod (except Pwnzr) is some 12 year old who thinks they are Vlper re-incarnate, not all are bad they just are not on a lot and miss a shiz tons of stuff that goes on.
I really hate how all they have to do is fill out some app, gain trust then they can go "fuck shit up" and make fights instead of stopping them. I would like to suggest a Mod Boot Camp that they have to go through I would be happy to to own up to this and be in charge of this boot camp because, sadly to say, [b]PWNZR, YES PWNZR[/b] is the only good mod I have seen on so far. [size=xx-small]#PwnzrForSeniorMod2014[/size]
NOW on to Squishygamer... now I know we don't have a lot of new people on so we should make every new player feel at home and help them out, ONE OF A MODS JOBS... but every time I get on he is having some argument THAT HE STARTED with a player, or made worse.
Now I'm not saying to ban or strip him of powers just talk to him. Pwnzr tries and Squishy won't get it. Thank you, I hope someone will listen.
Almost every Mod (except Pwnzr) is some 12 year old who thinks they are Vlper re-incarnate, not all are bad they just are not on a lot and miss a shiz tons of stuff that goes on.
I really hate how all they have to do is fill out some app, gain trust then they can go "fuck shit up" and make fights instead of stopping them. I would like to suggest a Mod Boot Camp that they have to go through I would be happy to to own up to this and be in charge of this boot camp because, sadly to say, [b]PWNZR, YES PWNZR[/b] is the only good mod I have seen on so far. [size=xx-small]#PwnzrForSeniorMod2014[/size]
NOW on to Squishygamer... now I know we don't have a lot of new people on so we should make every new player feel at home and help them out, ONE OF A MODS JOBS... but every time I get on he is having some argument THAT HE STARTED with a player, or made worse.
Now I'm not saying to ban or strip him of powers just talk to him. Pwnzr tries and Squishy won't get it. Thank you, I hope someone will listen.
