Should CokuJ Be banned?
Yes, He should
0%
0
No, He shouldnt't
100.00%
3
3 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Minecraft server Ban Request for Cokuj
Post: #4
He can be annoying to people he doesn't really know well(First few days I saw him I hardly can't stand him) But after a while, he won't be annoying. But I do know one thing about him, and it is that HE LOVES to change stuff(many of you call that grief). In this case, someone talk to him about it. Don't let him get to the nerve.


[color=#1E90FF][size=xx-large]I'll say that he might be acting up a little, but not ban worthy.[/size][/color]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minecraft server Ban Request for Cokuj - by mikeluigi64 - 07-23-201404:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)