Post: #5
06-30-201410:34 AM
Only I can copy pwn,
[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=medium]SQUISHY'S OPINION[/size][/color][/align]
[size=large][color=#32CD32]SCORE FROM /10[/color][/size]
[size=small][color=#32CD32]Awww thanks are you talking about me. But still work on spelling and grammar. 7[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Um.. what mike said [size=xx-small]lel[/size][/color][color=#FF4500] 4[/color]
[color=#32CD32] What mike said [size=xx-small]again.. wow mike is smarticles[/size][/color] [color=#FF4500]2[/color]
[color=#32CD32] good for you. Can't give a score for dat [/color]
[color=#32CD32] PS3 pfft we got PC son. ^^^^[/color][/size]
I'm to lazy to put down the other thing but like I said before "Can't give a score for dat."
[size=medium][color=#32CD32]THE SCORE AVERAGE IS:[/color][/size]
[color=#FF4500][size=medium]4/10[/size] [size=xx-small]well not exactly[/size][/color]
It's a [color=#FF4500]NO[/color] from squish sorry [color=#006400]pickle[/color] [size=xx-small] nice pickle btw [/size]
[align=center][color=#32CD32][size=medium]SQUISHY'S OPINION[/size][/color][/align]
[size=large][color=#32CD32]SCORE FROM /10[/color][/size]
[size=small][color=#32CD32]Awww thanks are you talking about me. But still work on spelling and grammar. 7[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Um.. what mike said [size=xx-small]lel[/size][/color][color=#FF4500] 4[/color]
[color=#32CD32] What mike said [size=xx-small]again.. wow mike is smarticles[/size][/color] [color=#FF4500]2[/color]
[color=#32CD32] good for you. Can't give a score for dat [/color]
[color=#32CD32] PS3 pfft we got PC son. ^^^^[/color][/size]
I'm to lazy to put down the other thing but like I said before "Can't give a score for dat."
[size=medium][color=#32CD32]THE SCORE AVERAGE IS:[/color][/size]
[color=#FF4500][size=medium]4/10[/size] [size=xx-small]well not exactly[/size][/color]
It's a [color=#FF4500]NO[/color] from squish sorry [color=#006400]pickle[/color] [size=xx-small] nice pickle btw [/size]

