Post: #3
06-30-201409:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-30-201409:52 AM by mikeluigi64.)
... Ok i'm on this server A TON and I don't really know you(Unless your that immature PickAxe, God hell no your not going to have any luck)and saw you(until like today -.-) but Lets see what your app is.
time for the
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]MY REVIEW[/size]
[/color][color=#800000][/size][size=xx-small]Disclamer, this is MY Option, so don't start going like fuck you[/size]
[size=large]Over all, A big [color=#FF0000]NO[/color][color=#000000]Unless something changes my mind(Like you being maybe more muture)Sorry about being more rude then I'm ussaly am, But damn good luck with this ~PickAke, Becuse you'll need it.
[/size][size=xx-small]I don't know if I should bring up that your friends with gwen...[/size][/color][hr]
Damn there is like [size=xx-large][color=#FF6347]OVER 9000 TYPOS[/color][/size] in mine XD
time for the
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]MY REVIEW[/size]
[/color][color=#800000][/size][size=xx-small]Disclamer, this is MY Option, so don't start going like fuck you[/size]
[size=large]Over all, A big [color=#FF0000]NO[/color][color=#000000]Unless something changes my mind(Like you being maybe more muture)Sorry about being more rude then I'm ussaly am, But damn good luck with this ~PickAke, Becuse you'll need it.
[/size][size=xx-small]I don't know if I should bring up that your friends with gwen...[/size][/color][hr]
Damn there is like [size=xx-large][color=#FF6347]OVER 9000 TYPOS[/color][/size] in mine XD
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
