Ban appeal for mikeluigi64
Post: #5

Wow. That was better then I thought. I though I was going to be shot down right away.
But anyway, i'll check places where anything can be hidden. I'll will tell you(or bino or whoever that can do it it remove the glitch) if I see another dupe place and get rid of all the dupe items as soon as possible.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-07-201411:57 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by StorAxis - 06-08-201408:45 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by rth081094 - 06-08-201408:50 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-08-201410:11 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-09-201402:07 AM
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-09-201409:24 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by StorAxis - 06-09-201409:40 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-09-201401:41 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-09-201410:25 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by MasterDC - 06-14-201403:36 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-14-201410:14 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-15-201412:24 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-16-201401:00 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-16-201403:39 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-16-201405:05 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-20-201405:47 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-21-201407:38 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)