Ban appeal for mikeluigi64
Post: #2
Yeah I knew about the chestshop glitch, after me and Rth found some people in the act of doing it. We've since updated obviously. I think this might be the first ever reasonably well written ban appeal; you didn't shift the blame onto someone else and say it's not fair because it's not you.
In terms of your ranks/money/etc I am happy to give you 200k maximum back, and you're allowed to keep your rank. However, there is one thing you have to do. You have to take me to all the chests you know about with things duped in whether they're yours or not and I'll delete the contents. Be honest about it too. I'll find out about the chests sooner or later.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-07-201411:57 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by StorAxis - 06-08-201408:45 AM
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by rth081094 - 06-08-201408:50 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-08-201410:11 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-09-201402:07 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-09-201409:24 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by StorAxis - 06-09-201409:40 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-09-201401:41 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-09-201410:25 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by MasterDC - 06-14-201403:36 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-14-201410:14 PM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-15-201412:24 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-16-201401:00 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-16-201403:39 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by mikeluigi64 - 06-16-201405:05 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by squishygamer - 06-20-201405:47 AM,
RE: Ban appeal for mikeluigi64 - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 06-21-201407:38 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)