Post: #5
05-30-201406:16 AM
Ok so,
[size=medium]FIrst off Izzy was hacking
Second off mike and other people were duping (I'm pretty sure it was mike or he was helping)
Third off Izzy has tons of villagers
Wow Izzy you are on a roll for trouble..[Image: ][/size]
She had level 384759283745 (something like that) on a fire block with every enchantment and IDK where they were duping but ik they were and IDK where villagers were but izzy told me to tp and i saw a TON! (mike and Izzy told me not to tell anyone but I'm a little fgt like that) but i forgot to tell you so yea… btw I'm talking about mikeluigi64, I'm telling the truth!. Don't be :huh: be :D
(mike don't be :@*you little fgt squishy* be :D*your such a helper squishy!*)
[size=medium]FIrst off Izzy was hacking
Second off mike and other people were duping (I'm pretty sure it was mike or he was helping)
Third off Izzy has tons of villagers
Wow Izzy you are on a roll for trouble..[Image: ][/size]
She had level 384759283745 (something like that) on a fire block with every enchantment and IDK where they were duping but ik they were and IDK where villagers were but izzy told me to tp and i saw a TON! (mike and Izzy told me not to tell anyone but I'm a little fgt like that) but i forgot to tell you so yea… btw I'm talking about mikeluigi64, I'm telling the truth!. Don't be :huh: be :D
(mike don't be :@*you little fgt squishy* be :D*your such a helper squishy!*)

