First of all, this title scared me and I thought that you were resigning or something.
Secondly, I believe that /rmu should remove players' money. This is because it will give the players an urge to get to the next rank by mining and selling goods. I kinda somewhat agree that when it takes all your money (the amount needed) away it will make you lose a substantial amount of progress so hopefully there is a way that we can take a way a good portion of the money while leaving the player with some amount of money left to continue going.[hr]
In addition, I find it to be quite ridiculous that a new player like Yaw (who has 14 hours) has $724,764.25 and is the rank of Highroller, while a player like Will52 (who has 104ish hours) has $200,000 and only Shareholder. Plus, if I didn't know about this incident that people pay each other then I would have temp banned Yaw for cheating to obtain that much money in such a short period of time.
Secondly, I believe that /rmu should remove players' money. This is because it will give the players an urge to get to the next rank by mining and selling goods. I kinda somewhat agree that when it takes all your money (the amount needed) away it will make you lose a substantial amount of progress so hopefully there is a way that we can take a way a good portion of the money while leaving the player with some amount of money left to continue going.[hr]
In addition, I find it to be quite ridiculous that a new player like Yaw (who has 14 hours) has $724,764.25 and is the rank of Highroller, while a player like Will52 (who has 104ish hours) has $200,000 and only Shareholder. Plus, if I didn't know about this incident that people pay each other then I would have temp banned Yaw for cheating to obtain that much money in such a short period of time.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]