I agree that you do handle situations well for the most part. But I thing you need to stop overreacting a lot.
Bey's Opinion: Pending...:-/[/color][/font]
[hr]
I agree that you do handle situations well for the most part. But I thing you need to stop overreacting a lot.
Bey's Opinion: Pending...:-/[/color][/font]
[/quote]
*Think and I messed this up badly (the color).
When you have something done to yourself or another person you make the situation sound a lot bigger than it should be.
Bey's Opinion: Pending...:-/[/color][/font]
[hr]
I agree that you do handle situations well for the most part. But I thing you need to stop overreacting a lot.
Bey's Opinion: Pending...:-/[/color][/font]
[/quote]
*Think and I messed this up badly (the color).
When you have something done to yourself or another person you make the situation sound a lot bigger than it should be.
Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
